The US designer Calvin Klein and the Swatch Group pooled their formidable talent in 1997 to create cK watch, a watch brand with graphic lines that are striking, refined and contemporary. A new and inimitable watch was born â€“ the fashion accessory watch.
- Case: Polished stainless steel
- Caseback: Stainless steel, screw-in
- Bezel: Polished stainless steel
- Dial: Silver, sunray
- Hands: Silvetone, luminescent
- Markers: Silvertone indices
- Calendar: Date display window at the 6 o’clock position
- Strap: Black leather
- Clasp: Pin buckle
- Crystal: Mineral
- Crown: Push/pull
- Movement: Swiss quartz
- Water resistance: 3 ATM/30 meters/99 feet
- Case measurements: 41 mm wide x 37 mm long x 11 mm thick
- Strap measurements: 21 mm wide x 8 inches long
- Box measurements: 3 inches wide x 4 inches long x 2.5 inches high
- Model: K2K21120
All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions.
Men’s watch bands can be sized to fit 7.5-inch to 8.5-inch wrists.
Silver Date Dial
Stainless Steel Case and Black Leather Strap
Case Diameter: 40mm
Water Resistant To 99 Feet